PERSOL MAKERS T&C
- The Luxottica Group S.p.A, with its Persol brand (hereinafter “Persol”), welcomes you to the Persol MAKERS Engagement Programme. By signing up for the programme, the user agrees to comply with the following Terms and Conditions.
- Membership of the programme is free, and no purchase is required to become a Persol MAKER. To join the Programme, users must create a personal profile on Persol.com or fill out the form available from Persol stores.
- Joining the Persol MAKERS Programme gives users access to offers, services and exclusive events, private sales, product previews and much more, organised by Persol or other companies in the Luxottica Group. Users will be contacted by e-mail with the relevant information on each occasion. Membership of the Programme provides access to specific promotions/competitions/lotteries organised by Persol, or by companies in the Luxottica Group, and governed by various specific Terms and Conditions.
- Personal data used to create and manage the account, in order to offer users a customised and interesting experience, must be processed to fulfil the obligations of the Persol MAKERS Programme.
The use of personal data to send members of the Persol MAKERS Programme exclusive offers, product previews and dedicated benefits by e-mail shall be understood to be a contractual part of signing up for the Programme.
Newsletters and promotional information are sent in accordance with user consent.
For further information on how the Persol MAKERS Programme processes personal information, please see the Privacy Notice.
- Membership of the Persol MAKERS Programme is reserved for individuals acting on their own behalf and not as representatives of a company, who have a valid and active e-mail account and are at least 18 years of age, or at least 16 years of age with the consent of a parent/parents, guardians or legal representatives.
- Membership of the Programme is personal, non-transferable, and subject to these Terms and Conditions and all other rules, regulations, policies and procedures adopted by Persol, as approved by the user at the time of participating in offers, prizes, purchases and other associated services.
- Companies, groups, associations or other entities, or other parties that make business or wholesale purchases, are not entitled to sign up to the Persol MAKERS Programme. Membership of the programme cannot be used for resale or for profit.
- It is the responsibility of the user, and a prerequisite for membership, to keep their e-mail address and personal details up to date.
PERSOL MAKERS ENGAGEMENT PROGRAMME
- The Persol Makers Engagement Programme is an international programme, accessible in Persol stores and online at persol.com, offering exclusive experiences associated with membership of the Programme.
AMENDMENTS, WITHDRAWAL AND/OR REMOVAL FROM THE PERSOL MAKERS PROGRAMME
- The user may cancel their membership at any time by contacting Customer Service at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. By cancelling their membership, the user will no longer have access to their account and will not be able to access all of the functionality and benefits strictly associated with it.
- Persol may, at any time, at its sole discretion, cancel, change, limit, suspend or modify the Persol Engagement Programme and/or the Terms and Conditions, in the event of amendments to applicable laws, changes to the services provided by Persol and/or to introduce new services. Any of the changes listed above will come into force fourteen (14) working days from the date on which the user is informed of the change, either on persol.com or by e-mail and/or a combination of the two. Users who do not accept the changes have the right to cancel their membership of the programme.
- Any proven or reasonably suspected abuse of the Persol MAKERS Programme, failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions, false representation or behaviour that harms the interests of Persol or another Company in the Luxottica group may result in cancellation of the user's programme membership and impact on their right to participate in the future.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Persol accepts no liability for system errors or malfunctioning of the Persol MAKERS Programme or any consequence thereof. Persol accepts no liability for loss or damage arising from the suspension, variation, deletion or amendment of any kind associated with the Persol MAKERS Programme, with the exception of any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms and Conditions are regulated by Italian law. Any dispute, complaint or disagreement arising from or relating to these Terms and Conditions or membership of the programme shall be resolved by the competent court in Italy, unless otherwise provided for by applicable consumer protection regulations.
- If you have any questions regarding the Persol MAKERS Programme, please contact Customer Service at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.