If you are not happy with any product(s) purchased on our website for any reason, you can decide to return it within 45 days from receiving the shipment.
To return the product(s) you can follow the steps below:
- Contact our Customer Care team calling 866-248-1940 (Monday to Friday 10am - 7pm) or sending an e-mail to: email@example.com indicating your order number and which item(s) you wish to return.
- A Return Authorisation Number (RA) and a pre-paid UPS label will be provided to you.
- Pack the item(s) in the original packaging including any documentation, accessories and manuals received with the product - make sure the package is secure and that the contents do not risk being damaged during shipping.
- Attach the Return Label on the outside of the package covering any previous address label.
- Bring the parcel to one of the UPS Access Points listed on the label or contact UPS directly to arrange a collection.
The item(s) purchased should be returned within a maximum of 14 days from you notifying us of your decision to exercise the right of withdrawal.
Please be aware that once the parcel has been sent it will take up to 4 working days to reach our distribution centre in the UK and up to 15 working days for the return to be processed once it is received at our warehouse in Italy. Refunds will be issued on the original payment method used to place the order.
Items purchased from other authorised retailers must be returned to the original point of purchase.
MISSING OR DEFECTIVE GOODS
Check your order as soon as it arrives to make sure everything is as expected. If your order is incorrect or an item is missing or damaged:
- Contact our Customer Care team sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your order number. Please consider that you must contact us within 14 days of receiving the shipment as, otherwise, we will not be able to accept responsibility for those item(s).
- Attach on the email clear pictures of the incorrect or damaged item(s) received, including the SKU code of the eyewear (usually found on the inside of the left temple), the delivery note and the package.
- Indicate if you wish to receive a replacement (confirming the delivery address) or a refund.
Our Customer Care team will assess the information provided and investigate further. We will get back to you as soon as possible with the resolution.
This guarantee does not prejudice your legal rights as a consumer, including, inter alia, the right to refuse goods that are not substantially compliant with their description or that are defective.
Luxottica guarantees its sunglasses against damages due to defects in the materials and workmanship emerging during a two year period from the delivery date of the goods. You must inform Luxottica of the aforementioned defects within a reasonable period of time, and, in any case, within two months from the date on which they were identified. Scratched lenses constitute normal wear and are not covered by the guarantee, unless the defect was present on the goods upon delivery.
If you have made a purchase on Persol.com and you require guarantee assistance, you may request assistance in the following ways:
PERSOL STANDARD PRODUCTS:
By using our online platform at the link:
click to send us your assistance request through a few simple steps by following the guided process. Our Assistance team will be happy to provide you with the necessary support. If you request is outside the guarantee period, we will make you an offer for payment which you will be free to accept or reject.
PERSOL PRODUCTS WITH MONOGRAM:
Call no. 866-248-1940
[from Monday to Friday 10am to 7pm]
Send an e-mail to email@example.com
An Assistance representative will be happy to help you to identify your Persol product and to determine the best action to be taken for your guarantee request.
Nothing indicated in this Guarantee excludes or limits the liability of Luxottica for (a) death or personal injuries caused by Luxottica's negligence; (b) fraud, fraudulent declaration or gross negligence; or (c) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded in accordance with applicable law.